Monday, December 10, 2012

Fancy Feather Christmas

This weekend, Frank and I finally got our Christmas tree! So of course, I got busy decorating it right away. As you all know, I've been getting crafty for the past few weeks and creating inexpensive and customized decor to go with my white, gold, and silver theme. Cable knit pillows, gold patterned candles, gold and silver noel art, and more (to be revealed), have been transforming my little apartment into a cozy, modern winter haven.  I also added a little surprise to make this Christmas unique... feathers!

I had planned on using feather boas some how and then found this awesome idea via Pinterest to dip feathers in gold paint and glitter and just had to incorporate it into my holiday decor.


So... gold tipped feathers went into my wreath, tree topper, and in other surprise spots. I'm going to try to get some better photos for you soon, but for now, here's a little preview of my fancy feather Christmas.




More to come soon!

Hope you're enjoying the holiday season!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy!