Thursday, December 20, 2012

Dollar Store Holiday Tablescape

I thought I'd tell you a little bit more about the tablescape that I put together for the holidays. Most of the items I used are from, you guessed it, the 99cent Store! The gold chargers, clear plates, and star ornaments are all from the 99cent Store.  I also got the candles at the 99cent Store and spray painted the patterns on them (which I talked about here). The napkins, which have subtle silver threads running through them, are from HomeGoods.  The table runner is from Ikea. I thought this was the perfect thing to set of the plates for my tiny table since place mats would overlap due to the size constraint.  To add some life to the table, I filled Goodwill vases with some inexpensive, but lovely mums.  And for the final touches I added a few ornaments and scented pine cones. Aside from the fact that silly me flipped the silverware, I'm lovin' it.  What'd ya think?





2 comments:

Comments make me happy!